Image ID: 09915
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Newark on Trent
The car appears to be new and is not registered (registration began in 1903). It was built by the Bentinck Motor Co, London Road, Nottingham, who also manufactured motorcars as well as motorcycles between 1901-1910. Harrison and Co were the local Newark agents. Engines were imported from Societe Anonyme Minerva, 40 Rue Karel Ooms, Anvers, Belgium. (Minerva also built their own range of high quality motorcycles and supplied engines to many countries.) See also NCCE003917.
Organisation Reference: NCCE003917