Cafferata  & Co - Directors and Staff, Beacon Hill Works, Newark, c 1920s

Image ID: 09904

Cafferata & Co - Directors and Staff, Beacon Hill Works, Newark, c 1920s

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

off Beacon Hill Road
Newark on Trent
England

Personnel are photographed in front of the company's offices at the Beacon Hill Works in Newark. Pictured are:- Back row L-R: W. M. Gilbert (draughtsman), T.F.C. Downman (accountant), A.E. Bullock (buyer), G. Bartle (accounts clerk), E. Barrow (invoice clerk), W. Barratt (brick and mineral clerk), H.J. d'Ascanio (asst works manager), Louis d'Ascanio (works manager), J.P. Macnamara (quarry manager), J.A. d'Ascanio (cashier), H. Footit (sales clerk) and E. Arundel (chemist); Middle row seated L-R: Miss Hetty Barrow (to become Mrs C. F. Cafferata), C.F. Cafferata (director and company secretary), H.M. Cafferata (director of works), L.W. Cafferata (chairman and managing director), B.J. Cafferata (director and process engineer) Miss Nellie Wright (sales clerk) and Miss Phylis Horsepool (typist). Front row L-R: Constance Chester (office junior and telephonist), W. Wilson (asst. to E. Barrow) and Maisie Wilson (labratory asst).

Date: 1920

Organisation Reference: NCCE003906

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate