Newark Technical College

Image ID: 08452

Newark Technical College

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Friary Road
Newark on Trent
England

When the Lilley & Stone School moved to London Road, space for the Science and Art School became severely limited. In 1920, however, they were able to purchase Chauntry Park and build new premises. Re-named Newark Technical College, it was opened in 1931 at a cost of

Date: 1931

Organisation Reference: NCCE002262

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate