Ash's Yard

Image ID: 07637

Ash's Yard

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Market Place
Newark on Trent
England

Another of Newark’s ancient yards – Ash’s Yard, seen from the Market Place in the 1930s. The black-and-white building survives today (as a tearoom), but the other buildings (and the horse) have been demolished and re-developed (in the 1960s) as Queen’s Head Court (named after a nearby pub).

Date: 1928

Organisation Reference: NCCE001443

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate