W Gash and Sons bus

Image ID: 07625

W Gash and Sons bus

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Huntingdon Street bus station
Nottingham
England

The bus pictured has Gash's fleet number LO1. It was an Albion Nimbus with coachwork by Alexander and Co. and had 31 seats. The bus was purchased new in February 1958. The little Albion was used primarily for village routes and was the only Albion in the Gash fleet. It was withdrawn from use in December 1969 and sold to Mr Gray of Long Bennington in January 1970. The bus pictured is awaiting passengers for Newark.

Date: 1965

Organisation Reference: NCCE001431

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate