Image ID: 07622
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Beaumond Cross bus station
Newark on Trent
The bus pictured had Gash's fleet number B8, Bedford OWB chassis (no. 18905) with Duple utility 32 seat coachwork. It was purchased new by Gash's in March 1944, and rebodied by Duple in May 1952 as a 29 seater coach. It was sold to Langston and Tasker of Steeple Claydon, Bucks. in September 1964.
Organisation Reference: NCCE001428