Teversal Colliery, Teversal, 1980

Image ID: 00713

Teversal Colliery, Teversal, 1980

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Teversal Colliery
Teversal
England

The Lamp and Check room. The Colliery was sunk in 1867 and closed in 1980.

Date: 31/07/1980

Organisation Reference: NCCA000280

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate