Image ID: 00370
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Off the Nottingham Road (B6021)
From a series of official CEGB photographs taken at the time of the sub-stations construction. Cement mixer, tow-able site office and vehicle on the right all belong to GEE, Walker and Slater of Derby (founded in 1864) who are still in business as GEE Construction LTD.
Organisation Reference: NCCA000106