All Saints Church

Image ID: 03590

All Saints Church

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Church Street
Sutton on Trent
England

Looking N.E. from Church St. The church originally dated to the 13th century (although some Saxon remains were found beneath the west tower), and was restored in 1932 by William Weir. The pinnacled Mering Chapel was added in c. 1525.

Date: 01/08/1984

Organisation Reference: NCCE000277

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate