Baptist Chapel, Kirkby Woodhouse, 1862

Image ID: 00299

Baptist Chapel, Kirkby Woodhouse, 1862

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Main Road
Kirkby Woodhouse
England

Originally built in 1754 on land leased by John Alvey of Kirkby Woodhouse and William Kendrick of Barton in Fabis, leased for 99 years.

Date: 1862

Organisation Reference: NCCA000035

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate