High Altar, St Mark's Church

Image ID: 27090

High Altar, St Mark's Church

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Portland Street -Nottingham Road
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
England

St Mark's parish was created in 1889. The foundation stone of a proper church for the parish, on Nottingham Road, was laid by the Duke of Portland in 1896.

Date: c 1915

Organisation Reference: NCCW001496

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate