Image ID: 26830
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
The last film to be shown at the theatre was on 30th March 1957. The original 1912 building was extensively altered and rebuilt in 1930 and renamed The Bonington. It was finally demolished in April 1963 and shops built on the site. The Carnegie can also be seen in the picture.
Organisation Reference: NCCC002948