Image ID: 26266
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
The General Offices of the Bestwood Coal & Iron Company looking north-east. The BC&IC operated Bestwood Ironworks and Bestwood Colliery and became part of B A Collieries Ltd in 1936, although by that date the Ironworks had ceased to function. In more recent years this ornate building has become The Clocktower, Bestwood Village Business Centre.
Date: c 1900
Organisation Reference: NCCC002276