Image ID: 24522
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
A stone cottage in Bulwell Hall Park, standing at the Farleys Lane end of The Grove. Bulwell Hall was built in c 1770, and is described by Pevsner as 'a handsome stuccoed house of five bays, two and a half storeys, with a one storey porch, a central venetian window and wings at right angles but connected by curving colonnades'. The house was demolished in 1958, though the parkland is still used for sporting activities, such as Football, Cricket, Golf/Putting and Fishing.
Organisation Reference: NCCC000608