Base of cross

Image ID: 22079

Base of cross

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Church Street
Mansfield Woodhouse
England

This view was taken looking towards Clerksons Hall. The imposing house was built in 1631. It was the town house of the Clerkson family, whose country house was Kirton Hall, near Ollerton. In the late nineteenth century Clerksons Hall became the Welbeck Estate Office.

Date: 1920

Organisation Reference: NCCW001584

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate