All Saints' Church, Stanton Hill

Image ID: 21649

All Saints' Church, Stanton Hill

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Stanton Hill
England

All Saint's Church was built in 1899 on arable land at Fackley Road, owned and donated by Mr R. Dodsley. The foundation stone for the church was laid on 5th August 1899, by the Dowager Duchess of Carnarvon. The first Curate was Rev. Walter Hanwell Williams, who served until 1903. Crucifix in form and modelled on Early English style, the church seats over three hundred people and cost

Date: 1918

Organisation Reference: NCCW000982

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate