Image ID: 21631
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Victoria StreetSutton in AshfieldEngland
A Baptist Chapel on Victoria Street was opened in April 1914 by a Mrs Fisk. It was demolished in 1995.
Organisation Reference: NCCW000964
Rate this image:
Sutton in Ashfield Library
Submit a Keyword
< Back to Search Results
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.