Image ID: 21343
This building was once the Stanton Hill Baptist Church, formed in 1876 by members of the Victoria Street Baptist Church, Sutton in Ashfield following the sinking of the collieries and the development of the village. The Church served the area well since its beginnings from cottage meetings held in the barracks. The Boys Brigade and the Girls Association held meetings here.
Organisation Reference: NCCW000628