Branch Library, Sutton Road, Huthwaite

Image ID: 21256

Branch Library, Sutton Road, Huthwaite

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Sutton Road
Huthwaite
England

The branch library reopened to the public on 10 May 1989, after the completion of a new access ramp (visible in the foreground). The library was built in 1912 with money donated by Andrew Carnegie.

Date: 1989

Organisation Reference: NCCW000540

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate