Image ID: 21207
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Berry Hill Lane
The south facade of Berry Hill Hall, showing the modern additions to the hall. Pevsner describes the mansion as being 'a plain, early 19th century building', though it probably dates to around 1774 when there is a reference to a William Bilbie living there. The hall was later converted into the Miner's Rehabilitation and Convalescence Centre.
Organisation Reference: NCCW000491