Image ID: 21205
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Berry Hill Lane
The coach-house and hostler's quarters of Berry Hill Hall. Pevsner describes the mansion as being 'a plain, early 19th century building', though it probably dates to around 1774 when there is a reference to a William Bilbie living there. The hall later served as a convalescent home for miners.
Organisation Reference: NCCW000489