Image ID: 21109
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
St Mary's Church
The top of a 15th century doorway, with an ogee-shaped head, in the wall of St Mary's Church at Cuckney. The church originally dates to the Norman period, but was rebuilt in the 13th and 15th centuries, and was restored later in the 16th century, and in 1907.
Organisation Reference: NCCW000393