Image ID: 20980
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Pevsner describes the mansion as being 'a plain, early 19th century building', though it probably dates to around 1774 when there is a reference to a William Bilbie living there. The hall later served as the Miner's Rehabilitation and Convalescence Centre. The picture shows the Sun Parlour from the croquet lawn.
Organisation Reference: NCCW000263