Image ID: 20605
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Carlton in Lindrick
The school was built in 1831 by Robert Ramsden, Lord of the Manor. By the early 1970s the building was one of a number being considered for closure or replacement and photographs were taken by the local authority showing their condition. This view records the 'Annexe toilet block' with the staff toilet marked by the left-hand door.
Organisation Reference: CC/ED/11/5/2/10