Edwinstowe Church School, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, c 1920

Image ID: 20124

Edwinstowe Church School, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, c 1920

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Mansfield road
Edwinstowe
England

the school was built in 1845 by Earl Manvers and enlarged in 1867. An infants room was added in 1893. The view shown is the west end with the parish church spire behind.

Date: 1920

Organisation Reference: CC/ED 11/1/45/2

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate