Astoria Exterior

Image ID: 18799

Astoria Exterior

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Derby Road
Beeston
England

Built in the 1930's,'the Astoria later changed its name to the Essoldo and after that the Classic and finally closed as a cinema in 1975. The site is now occupied by the premises for a building company.' Information taken from http://www.lentontimes.co.uk/.

Date: 1936

Organisation Reference: NCCS002076

Organisation:

Rate this image:

Submit a Keyword

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate