Image ID: 18243
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
141 and 143 Main Street
No. 143 is a former Primitive Methodist Chapel, built in 1832. The first mention of Methodists in the village is in the 1764 Archbishop of York's Visitation Return., when the rector reported that in the Parish of St Michael there were 89 families 'of these 8 are Moravians or Methodists.'
Organisation Reference: NCCS001295