Baptist Chapel, East Leake

Image ID: 17494

Baptist Chapel, East Leake

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Costock Road
East Leake
England

The interior of the Baptist Chapel, built on Costock Road in 1839, showing the gallery at the far end opposite the pulpit. The chapel was built on an earlier Baptist Church which dated to 1756. This photograph was taken when the chapel was still lit with oil lamps (see NCCS000349 for a later photograph after electric lights had been fitted).

Date: 1930

Organisation Reference: NCCS000348

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate