'Manor House', Market Place, Bingham, 1977

Image ID: 17286

'Manor House', Market Place, Bingham, 1977

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Market Place
Bingham
England

Looking NE. Note unusual filled in tall narrow bow panel with buttress underneath. This building dates from c 1700, double pile brick with corner pilasters. Also note the front wall is in header bonded brickwork and very unusual. It was owned by John Bradshaw, plumber, who died in 1722.

Date: 1977

Organisation Reference: NCCS000140

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate