1866 Poster, North Leverton, Retford

Image ID: 16094

1866 Poster, North Leverton, Retford

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

North Leverton
England

The only working windmill in the county; built by subscription between 1812-15 it was heightened in 1884 and, until the mid 20th century, was still owned by a syndicate of local farmers.

Date: 1866

Organisation Reference: NCCN002703

Organisation:

Rate this image:

Submit a Keyword

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate