Image ID: 15501
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
Blyth Hall, Bawtry Road
Blyth Hall was built in 1684-5 by Edward Mellish. It had a drawing room added in an Adam style by Carr in the 1770's (who was also responsible for the stables and bridge which survived after the house was demolished). It was located to the east of St Mary's Church and was demolished in 1972.
Organisation Reference: NCCN001930