Arnot Hill House and Lake, Arnot Hill Park, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham, c 1910

Image ID: 01549

Arnot Hill House and Lake, Arnot Hill Park, Nottingham Road, Arnold, Nottingham, c 1910

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Nottingham Road
Nottingham, Arnold
England

Bought by the Council in 1894, Arnot House was used as an auxiliary hospital during the First World War and then as Council offices.

Date: 1910

Organisation Reference: NCCC003159

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate