Image ID: 14292
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
The Square, south side
An image of The Square dating from before 1868. In 1828 John Piercy wrote of The Square, '..at the west end of the south side is the banking establishment of Messrs. Sir W. B. Cooke, Bart. & Co. the major part of the remaining buildings are converted into respectable shops.'
Organisation Reference: NCCN000693