Arnot Hill Park and Lake, Arnold, 1920

Image ID: 01119

Arnot Hill Park and Lake, Arnold, 1920

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Arnot Hill Park
Arnold
England

Bought by the Council in 1894, Arnot House was used as an auxiliary hospital during the First World War and then as Council offices. Rex Series 314 postcard.

Date: 1920

Organisation Reference: NCCC003058

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate