Image ID: 10746
Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives
The factory was built in 1883 and was gutted by fire on 24 May 1913. Photo from the Iliffe Baguley Collection.
Organisation Reference: NCCG000535
Rate this image:
Submit a Keyword
< Back to Search Results
Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.