Arnold Red Cross in Front of Arnot Hill House, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, c 1916

Image ID: 10532

Arnold Red Cross in Front of Arnot Hill House, Arnot Hill Park, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, c 1916

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Arnot Hill Park
Arnold
England

Arnot Hill House and Arnot Park were bought by the council in 1914. Arnot Hill House was used as an auxiliary hospital during WWI.

Date: 1909

Organisation Reference: NCCG000323

Organisation:

Rate this image:

Submit a Keyword

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate