Bonington Theatre and Library, Front Street, Arnold, 1963

Image ID: 10450

Bonington Theatre and Library, Front Street, Arnold, 1963

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Front Street
Arnold
England

The last film to be shown at the theatre was on 30th March 1957. The original 1912 building was extensively altered and rebuilt in 1930 and renamed The Bonington. It was finally demolished in April 1963 (shown in the process of demolition here) and shops built on the site. The Carnegie Library can also be seen in the picture to the left.

Date: 01/04/1963

Organisation Reference: NCCG000241

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate