All Saint's Parish Churchyard from Top Street, Elston

Image ID: 10092

All Saint's Parish Churchyard from Top Street, Elston

Courtesy of Nottinghamshire Archives

Top Street
Elston
England

This view is taken from Top Street, looking towards the Vicarage. The part of the church yard nearest the road was the site of the old Rectory which had been demolished during the time of Rev. Swine who had the Rectory (now a private house) built. There is an old irongate in the side of the churchyard which was opposite to a wooden gate leading to the (old) school garden. This had now been bricked up.

Date: 1900-1999

Organisation Reference: NCCE004094

Organisation:

Rate this image:

< Back to Search Results

Comments

Leave a Comment
S M L

£1

Buy
Pinterest LinkedIn Google Plus

Dedicate this image

Dedicate this image to yourself or someone special. Just click "Dedicate" and type a short message to begin.

Dedicate